This Video is about the shift in art in the mid 1800″s.
Photography influences all of the arts.
The Impressionist change the way that we look at art.
Questions on this video:
1. There are two major artist material inventions in this period that make Impressionist Painting possible. What are these Inventions? Why are they so important to painting? Artist could now do things that they couldn’t do before.One has to do with the paint they used. The other with the brushes that they used.
2. What were the most common subjects for Impressionist painting?
3. How many Impressionist were there? Who were they?
4. Realism was not what the Impressionist artist was aiming to paint, what were they after in their work?
5. The Impressionist were rebels in the Art world of Paris. What was the standard method for artist to exhibit their work before Impressionism?
6. How did the Impressionist exhibit their work? Where did they exhibit their work?
7. Were the Impressionist painters all men? Explain?
8. How do you think Photography influenced Impressionism? Explain your answer?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."