- What are some features of the lycopsids from this period? Name a species or two that have been found and identified by paleontologists (genus and species or just genus, either is fine).
- What types of animal life were abundant during this period? Was there anything that surprised you about the life present during this period of time?
- What factors do scientists think may have caused the end of the Carboniferous Period? What evidence is there to support these ideas?
- What was left behind after the collapse? How did this collapse not only affect life on Earth, but human industrial development? How is the end of the carboniferous period still affecting life on Earth today?
- When did the earliest seed plants evolve? How did the transition to dry land influence the evolution of seed plants?
- Name one structure/feature of seeds. How does this feature assist with the survival or distribution of a plants offspring?
- What is pollen? What is the adaptive significance of pollen?
- What are some unique ways that plants have evolved to assist in the dispersal of their seeds?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."