Please write a final essay (1000 to 1500 words):
- A title and then a clear thesis related to it, given in the first paragraph. The thesis for the final essay should connect your research about Chinese films, periods, or directors to the analysis of a particular film.
- Then give details from your research or examples from the film, using them to develop your thesis.
- Give transitions at the end and beginning of each paragraph, to move from one point to the next in your argument.
- Show a clear through-line in your essay: from its initial thesis through the various details to your conclusion.
- Conclude by summarizing and expanding your discoveries.
- Multiple errors in spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax, or paragraph organization will affect the grade.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."