1. Describe the rights of the client in a psychiatric setting.
2. Discuss the legal and ethical issues related to seclusion and restraint.
3. Discuss the meaning of standard of care.
4. Describe the most common types of torts in the mental health setting.
5. Describe the components of malpractice.
6. Identify pertinent ethical issues in the practice of psychiatric nursing.
1. Identify the types of losses for which people may grieve.
2. Discuss various theories related to understanding the grief process.
3. Describe the five dimensions of grieving.
4. Discuss universal and culturally specific mourning rituals.
5. Discuss disenfranchised grief.
6. Identify factors that increase a persons susceptibility to complications related to grieving.
7. Discuss factors that are critical to integrating loss into life.
8. Apply the nursing process to facilitate grieving for clients and families.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."