1. Type a brief summary here of what you discovered based on the results of your germination experiments. You need to indicate whether or not the data supports the hypothesis and explain why or why not.
2. Summarize the results of germination.
3. Type a brief summary of how your science project relates to real life and the wider scientific field How can the results of your experiment apply to society?
Use these questions to HELP you write a PARAGRAPH
1. The purpose of the project: Why did you choose to do this project or how did you get the idea to do it?
2. State briefly what you thought would happen. Also, describe how you conducted your project.
3. What happened? Tell the results of your experiment.
4. What was the conclusion? Was your hypothesis correct?
5. What are the applications of your project? How can the information you learned be used?
6. How could your project be improved if you were to repeat it? If you were to continue your project, what would you do?
There should be at least three (3) references that you used. Make sure they are in alphabetical order.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."