- A More Perfect Union? Have we achieved the Constitutions goals today? To answer this question, think about the goals expressed in the preamble to the U.S. Constitution:
- Form a strong union
- Establish equal justice for all
- Insure domestic tranquility (that is, peace at home)
- Provide for the common defense ( today we might say homeland security)
- Promote the general welfare
- Secure liberty for ourselves and posterity
With this in mind, and using an AF (A, B, C, D, & F) grading scale, assign a grade to each area of the preamble. For instance, assign an A if you think the U.S. has lived up to its goal of forming a strong union, and so on and so forth. Your effort here must go beyond mere assertion; that is, simply ascribing a grade to each area. You must qualify the rationale behind your evaluation. You accomplish this task with the use of relevant, scholarly data. You should conclude your paper with one recommendation for improvement in your lowest rated area.
- This paper should be approximately five pages in length. A total of four scholarly sources should be used to stake your claims. Your paper should be in APA format and will be graded based on the attached rubric.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."