Hi there guys, another quick and easy assignment to do. Just this small case study to be answered. All information and questions are below. No format needed, just need to be answered. Please and thank you guys.
The Brooklyn Cyclones Baseball Club is a minor league baseball team in the short-season New York Penn League. The Cyclones are located in Brooklyn, New York, and are affiliated with the New York Mets, who also are located in Brooklyn. The Cyclones are in a competitive marketplace. They not only have two Major League Baseball teams to compete against but also face additional competition from sport programming on TV and other forms of entertainment.
Submit a fully developed answer for each of the following questions (should be around 500 words total).
- How would you market a minor league team compared to a Major League Baseball team?
- What are some similarities and differences between the two marketing approaches?
- What media challenges does a minor league team face competing against a professional team in the same area?
- After consumers attend a major league game, how might they consume the product—the Brooklyn Cyclones Baseball Club—differently in terms of benefits, sport form, or the marketing mix?
- What is the target audience for the Brooklyn Cyclones as opposed to the Yankees and Mets and other minor league teams such as the Long Island Ducks?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."