I’m stuck on a Geography question and need an explanation.
Colonial Bankruptcy, Hurricanes and Police Repression
I. After reading the lecture “Colonial Bankrupcy, Hurricanes and Police Repression” answer the following questions:
1) Section I: The Economic Situation: What could potentially solve Puerto Rico’s economic situation? (1 sentence)
2) Section II: Hurricane Maria: What caused one of the largest exodus of Puerto Ricans to the U.S? (1 sentence)
3) Section IV: Policing and the University of Puerto Rico: How did US empire impact student movements?
II. After reading the chapter, “Dismantling Public Education in Puerto Rico” by Rima Brusi and IsarGodreau, answer the following questions:
1) Mention some of the actions taken by Julia Keleherregarding Puerto Rico’s K-12 educational system.
2) What are some of the actions taken by the federal government against the UPR?
3) Why is the UPR important for Puerto Ricans?
4) What stood out to you from this reading and why? (5sentences)
III. After reading “Rossellos’ Gone, But Puerto Rico’s Fights Against Police Repression Continues” by Marisol LeBron, answer the following:
1) According to Lebron, how does Puerto Rico’s policeimpact politics on the island? (3 sentences)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."