Pick one of the following studies below. The pdf will have a yellow highlighter on the parts of the paper you should read before starting your post.
Study 1: What factors affect the screen time of pre-school aged children?
Study 2: Are self-reported sleep diaries accurate (compared to fitness/sleep trackers)?
Study 3: A look at vaping use and beliefs.
Study 4: The cost of having epilepsy in the united states.
For Week 1: (due October 16)
Answer all of the following:
- What study did you choose?
- Condense the abstract/summary at the beginning by summarizing it into two sentences.
- How was the sample collected, and how many people ended up included in the study? (Use your own words here)
- Do you think there may be any bias in the way data was collected? (you may want to look back at module 1 section 4)
- Are there any important features of the sample that should be mentioned? For example, ages, locations, genders, medical conditions, income, etc. (you may need to look beyond the highlighted section for a table or paragraph if you want to go in-depth)
- Is this an observation or experimental study?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."