- Using what you have learned about goal setting in Module 13, create and present your 3-year career plan.
- As part of your 3 year career plan, you can explore (but are not limited to) the following topics to help generate your plan:
- Professional goals you would like to achieve in the next 3 years
- Timelines for graduation and how that affects your career goals
- Training, certifications, and any other education needed beyond a Bachelor’s to achieve your plan
- The job search process
- Improving professional skill sets
- The presentation MUST be narrated. This means your voice must be heard during the presentation. We want to hear that you can talk about your goals- not just write them down. If you do not know how to create a narrated presentation, please see below for a list of options that you may choose from.
- PowerPoint: Here are YouTube instructions (Links to an external site.) showing you how to create voice-over narration.
- Spark Video: This is a way to create professional looking video presentations in the cloud. Instructions on how to do this can be found in this tutorial (Links to an external site.).
- Zoom: You can utilize this tool to record a screen share of your presentation and utilize audio to narrate your presentation https://fiu.zoom.us/ (Links to an external site.)
- Keep your presentation to no more than 5 slides.
Please note: Do not copy and paste your SMART goal worksheet for this presentation. This presentation can include the SMART goals you created however, needs to be filled with more information on how you plan to accomplish these goals.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."