Georeferencing a raster map
• Use a JPG file contains a geologic map
• Apply georeferencing tools to define WGS84
• Produce a formal map with graticules in degree, minutes, seconds
• Save it as PDF file and submitted as (Ex5_task1)
Creating contour lines
• Add DEM file projected in WGS84
• Apply Contour tool to produce contour lines
• Add labels to the contour lines
Digitizing a geological map
- Create polygon layer (vector file) to delineate geologic outcrops. Create an attribute contains: Name, lithology, and Age
- Create polyline layer (vector file) to delineate faults. Create an attribute contains: fault type, fault azimuth
- Create points layer (vector file) to digitize dips. Creat an attribute contains: Dip direction, Dip angle.
- Create a formal map of the digitized geological ma
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."