I am working on a reflective essay and needed assistance. Below is the description.
OVERVIEW: Your final essay will demonstrate how much you’ve learned this semester about good writing. In it, you’ll use some combination of the rhetorical and development strategies we’ve covered in class and in your previous assignments (e.g., illustration, analysis, source integration, etc.).
ASSIGNMENT: For your final essay, youll think back over our readings and discussions this semester and answer this question:
Why is it important to write well, and what qualities best define good writing?
To do so thoroughly and thoughtfully, you’ll need to cite at least five outside sources that either (A) explain the hallmarks of good writing, or (B) exemplify those qualities. Those sources can include relevant material and/or readings that we’ve covered in class, but you’ll likely need to identify additional sources on your own. The ultimate goal is to integrate all that information into a coherent, well-crafted essay that demonstrates not only the knowledge you’ve acquired this semester about good writing, but the writing skills you’ve developed.
CRITERIA: Your essay should
- Provide a thoughtful, thorough, and well-supported answer to the question above
- Present relevant information from outside sources accurately and comprehensibly
- Integrate and attribute outside source information clearly and grammatically
- Include an effective title, introduction, and conclusion
- Provide in-text citations of all outside information, including a works cited page
- Express your ideas in well-formed sentences and with well-chosen language
LENGTH: 1500 – 1800 words
FORMAT: 12-point font, double-spaced, standard margins
VALUE: 150 points
- Content: 100 points
- Mechanics: 50 points
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."