This chapter deals with beginning your sales presentation strategically. It discusses the right approach to opening the sales conversation and your attitude to approaching the presentation. You will review the different approaches and the use of questions in the presentation. The consultative selling method of SPIN will also be discussed. You will also be asked to continue developing your final sales presentation.
After the successful completion of this learning unit, you will be able to
- Identify the different types of sales approaches.
- Identify the various benefits of each approach.
- Identify questioning methods that help identify problems.
- Introduce the SPIN approach to selling.
- Continue the review the selling Golden Rule.
To Do List
To demonstrate your learning, you will complete the followin activities:
- Complete the posted assignment which requires answering questions about preparing for a sales job interview. You will also be asked to post to two other postings.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."