- What is the general formula for carbohydrates? How is this represented by a molecule of glucose C6H12O6
- What is the monomer building block for carbohydrates?
- Disaccharides are formed by ________________________________ reactions. They are used for
____________________________________________________ in plants. When energy is needed these
sugars are then broken down by ______________________________________ reactions.
4. complete the chart below
Diasaccharide name monomer/building blocks LactoseMaltose Sucrose
5. complete the chart below
Polysaccharidefunction and where found
6. What are the four main functions of lipids?
7. What are the four types of lipids?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."