Review chapter 5 titled Technology Trends in Travel and Tourism and answer the following question;
Question 1 (5 points)
- Define in your own language the recent trends of technology that are impacting the tourism and hospitality industry and give an example for the application of each of those technologies in the tourism and hospitality organization that you are working on in your project. For the trends that you could not find an example related to your project, you will still need to provide the example related to the application of the technology in another tourism or hospitality organization.
Question 2 (2.5 points)
One of the major lessons being learnt from the corona virus pandemic, is the very rapid embracing of technology to new uses and ways of working. Technology will be seen as part of the solution to the negative effect of the pandemic on tourism and hospitality organizations.
- In light of the previous statement, give three examples of how technology can enable tourism and hospitality organizations to continue their operations during the spread of the pandemic.
Question 3 (5 points)
Review chapter 6 titled Hospitality Information Technology and the tutorial related OPERA PMS answer the following questions;
- If you were the manager of a luxury hotel with 300 rooms and different types of restaurants, what functionalities would you want from the PMS? Give examples for the integration between the PMS and three other IT systems.
- Give examples of other channels that you will use to sell the hotel and how the PMS will help you to manage those channels?
1.Providing general answers just by copying from the slides is not acceptable and will not be awarded any grade.
2.No references are required as this assignment totally depend on your understating of the slides.
Grading Rubric (Same criteria applies for all questions)
Understanding the question and reflecting the knowledge gained from the studied concepts with real examples
- Submission with Plagiarism higher than 20 % will not be graded.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."