Request: I need someone to answer the following questions in an essay format. This is for my anthropology class which means that the answers need to be relevant. The entire prompt (all the questions) need to be answered in a single file of approximately 1000 words, APA format. It is essential to ensure that EACH question is answered and that is clearly mentioned where each of them is answered). The following represents the questions for the prompt:
-Discuss the difference between a hypothesis and a theory. Why is the distinction important?
-Discuss the value of the scientific method in our society.
-Define polygenic and pleiotropic traits and explain their significance for researchers efforts to link human genotypes to phenotypes.
-Should genes be patented?
Rubric: To ensure a full mark the following elements should be considered
- The prompt needs to be at least 1000 words excluding cover and reference page
- Answers are broken up into paragraphs.
- Each answer is detailed using explanations, definitions, as well as examples from either the book or from other sources
- Answer is put into students own words. Showing an understanding of class material.
- Less than 10% similarity
- Academic references are used for each questions, no older than 2015.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."