(Great English is a must!! No grammar errors!)
(Paper with grammar errors or incoherent sentences won’t be accepted)
(2 Pages, Double Spaced,Apa Format)
Subject of the paper: Relationship between missing fathers and increase in HIV cases in SIngle Parent Family in the African american communities
Requirement: Develop a research problem that is based on evidence found in peer-reviewed journal articles based on the research topic that you have chosen. This assignment will allow you to practice in finding, evaluating, and summarizing peer-reviewed scholarly literature and provide evidence of a gap in the literature.
Instructions: For this assignment, you are going to work on the first portion of your research project, defining a research problem. This is #1 on the Research Alignment Form. The goal of the assignment is to take the information you have found in weeks 1 – 4 and start to develop your need for conducting research on a specified topic. This assignment will help create the documentation to show a need for the intended research.
- In approximately 1 – 2 page(s), summarize the body of literature that you found on the research topic that you have selected. Please note: You should not summarize each article, but rather synthesize the key points and main themes from your references.
- Include a list of 5 peer-reviewed journal articles supporting your topic (Must be in APA 7 Format)
- At the top of the paper, write the intended research topic (in 1 – 2 Sentences). Example: The intended research is to evaluate the differences in data breach types based on the type of covered entity.
- Please note: This will not become part of your final project, but rather assistance to you and your instructor to focus on your intended research topic.
Format: Submit the assignment in a word document. Your paper should be formatted following APA 7 Guidelines. You do not need a cover page for this assignment. Please make sure your paper meets these guidelines:
- 2 – 3 Pages in Length
- Double Spacing
- Times New Roman, Size 12 font
- Minimum of 5 Peer-Reviewed References in APA 7 Format (CSS Library Help on APA Reference Formatting: https://libguides.css.edu/APA7thEd
Other information: No plagiarism, No grammar errors
- APA Format
- No plagiarism is accepted
- Only academic resources should be used, no older than 5 years old
- Adhere to the requested number of words/pages
- No Grammar errors ( refunds will be asked for incoherent/ full of grammar errors papers)
*** The work will be checked for plagiarism through Turnitin by the professor. It is essential for everything to be free of plagiarism otherwise sanctions will be imposed***
Thank you for your support
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."