Meadowview hospital has recently experienced two sentinel events: a patient suicide and an incident of wrong-site surgery. Based on these events, the hospital administrators have determined that outside assistance is warranted.
You have been contracted to help Meadowview assess its organizational performance and develop a risk-management plan. Develop a presentation with speaker notes and recorded audio that would be delivered to the stakeholders of Meadowview Hospital.
Your presentation must address the following:
- Identify system factors that have influenced Meadowview’s organizational performance.
- Select processes and techniques that can be used to investigate, prevent, and control these types of events now and in the future. Justify your selections.
- Recommend measures that can be used to assess the performance of the organization and the risk management plan in this area as it relates to patient safety and explain your rationale for each. Attach your proposed assessment and risk management plans as appendices to your presentation.
Your presentation should be well-written and meet the following requirements:
- Be 22 to 25 slides in length
- Includes speaker notes for each slide and record audio to accompany each slide.
- Includes at least six references from the peer-reviewed articles. The CSU Global Library is a good place to find peer-reviewed articles.
- Conforms to CSU Global Writing Center
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."