I’m working on a Business exercise and need support.
You should continue working on your Capstone Project this week by completing a SWOT, PEST, or SOAR analysis using the information you’ve gathered thus far for your portfolio project. You will be using this analysis in the Assessment section of your portfolio project presentation. Use appropriate graphics/diagrams to enhance and present your analysis in your slides.
Your SWOT, PEST, or SOAR analysis presentation should meet the following requirements:
- Use any presentation software you prefer (PowerPoint, Prezi, Google Slides, or Apache Open Office, for example).
- Be three to four slides in length, not including the title or reference slides.
- Be formatted for a formal presentation including headings and major points per slide.
- Include presentation notes for each slide to support the slide content, as if you were doing the actual presentation. If you are using PowerPoint, please place them in the speaker notes. If your software choice doesn’t have a place for speaker notes, provide them in a separate Word document with a link to the presentation.
- Include a minimum of three references with associated in-text citations. The CSU Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these references.
- Be formatted according to the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.). (Links to an external site.)
- Depending on the type of presentation software chosen, upload either a PowerPoint file, or a single Word document with a link to your presentation, instructions for viewing, and speaker notes. Do not submit a PDF file.
NOTE: Since you can to submit only one document, if you need to include speaker notes, be sure your link AND speaker notes are in the same document.
If you have any questions about conducting a SWOT, PEST, or SOAR analysis, please contact your instructor.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."