Choose one of the following health topics to discuss:
- Teenage pregnancy and/or at-risk pregnancies
- Lung cancer
Write a 2-4 (double-spaced) page paper that addresses the following:
- A brief overview of the health topic, including a description of the condition and incidence/prevalence trends in the U.S.
- A discussion about social and other determinants of health related to your topic, and how it relates to observed disparities. For example, you may discuss the relationship between race, gender, and SES and how these factors influence your chosen health topic. Also provide an explanation for why differences exist between groups.
- A brief description of current or proposed solutions addressing the topic and/or decreasing disparities related to the topic. This can include government policies, organizational efforts, etc. If no policies exist, provide a suggestion for possible policies that can be implemented.
- Please include an introduction and conclusion paragraph.
- Include at least 2 outside sources, properly cited using APA Format
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."