The report will be on
Hereditary Haemorrhagic Telangiectasia (HHT)
Remember, the focus is on discourse, genre, and literacy.
Your aim is to explore or adapt one of the following initial research questions:
- How do genres reflect and shape (constitute) their discourse communities?
- How do people use texts and discourse to do something, to makemeaning? How do the texts and language they create mediate meaningfulactivities and identities?
- How do genres reflect specialized literacy practices needed to participate in different discourse communities?
- What does it mean to be literate in a particular discourse?
- To what extent does meaningful participation in a community requireknowledge of the community’s value systems, ideological frameworks andconflicts?
Your Proposal Should Include the Following Sections
Use these subheadings when sharing your proposal.
Explain the problem, question, or idea you are exploring and why it is significant.
- Background / Review of Existing Scholarship
Pullfrom the scholarship we’ve been reading in our course to contextualizethe problem, question, or idea you’ll explore. Address what yourresearch will contribute for your own thinking and/or to the thinking ofour course.
Share your specific research question and it’s connection to the existing scholarship.
Describe how you will collect data and testthe questions you’re exploring. Address how your method is a good fitfor your research question. How will you analyze the results?
- Significance and Conclusion
Discuss, generally, howyour proposed research constitutes a contribution to the thinking andscholarship of our course (or to the broader field). In other words,answer the “So what?” question.
Include all secondary references in MLA style.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."