Preparing a plan for action for improvement is as important as executing the plan. In this assessment, review hospital survey data and prepare a plan of action to positively move forward.
Evaluation Title: Action Plan
Assume the role of the manager of the QI Department in a hospital. Recently, the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP) conducted a survey on the hospital. The survey results have been made available.
- Open and review the pdf of survey results entitled, “Mastering the Standards for Survey Success: The 2018 HFAP Quality Review (Links to an external site.).”
- Open and review the pdf of survey results entitled, HFAP Top Cited Standard level Deficiencies of 2012.
- Identify three standards that were cited.
- Create an action plan for each citation. The action plan should include:
- The standard with expectations
- A timeline for implementation
- Details as to how the hospital can reduce this issue so when the organization comes through for a recheck in 3 months, the citation will be eliminated.
- Complete additional research on this topic, utilizing a minimum of 4 sources support ideas presented.
- Mastering the standards for survey success: The 2018 HFAP quality review. (2018). Retrieved from https://www.hfap.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/2018_HFAP_Quality_Report.pdf
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."