1. What are some of the different ways slavery appears in the letters? What are some of the roles that slavery plays in Mesopotamian society as seen in the letters?
2. How do Gods and Goddesses appear in the letters? What role does religion play in daily lifeor in the letters the individuals sent?
3. How do the letters of Royal Courts (See Chap. 6 & 8) differ from those of everyday people? Consider the style with which they write, the content of the messages, or the concerns/issues the senders are trying to address. What can this tell us about rank and status?
4. What can the letters tell us about the lives of merchants or common/normal people in Mesopotamia? What sorts of letters are they sending? What are they concerned about?
5. Pick one topic; health, gender, crime, or the environment. What can the letters tell us about the topic in Mesopotamia? How can the letters help us to understand the topic in Mesopotamian culture? Be sure to indicate which topic you are writing about.
6. What was most striking, weird, or interesting from the reading? Why?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."