Running Head: Leadership styles
You are a newly hired fire or police chief (you may choose which) and are expected to address the city manager with your leadership objectives for the department. Start by writing an introductory speech to identify your leadership style and how you plan to effectively lead your firefighters or officers.
- In 2-3 pages, write an introductory speech to the city manager that addresses the following:
- What types of leaders are required in dangerous occupations? Why?
- How do emergency response leaders differ from public policy leaders? Explain.
- What do you want the city manager to know about you? Why?
- What do you want newly hired first responders to know about you? Why?
- From what you have learned about HR organizations and hiring expectations, how does your leadership style translate into the types of people you would hire? Explain.
- All sources must be referenced using APA style. Intext citation and references a must.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."