HRM 510 Business Employment Law Week 10 Assignment Avoiding Wrongful Employee Terminations
Avoiding Wrongful Employee Terminations
- Address your understanding of the term constructive dischargewhat is it? Then, identify factors courts might focus on to determine if constructive discharge exists. How might the organization avoid claims of constructive discharge? Hint: Read Constructive Dismissal and Wrongful Termination.
- Discuss the differences between pure employment at will and employment at will with exceptions. Do you believe employment at will is fair? If not, what is an alternative?
- Briefly describe what the Montana Wrongful Discharge from Employment Act (WDEA) is. What do you see as benefits of this act to employees? Employers?
- Identify and discuss a minimum of three actions organizations may want to consider as they seek to handle employee terminations legally.
- Go to Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to locate at least three quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Evaluate the legality of an employee termination.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."