FOLLOW ATTATCHMENT TO A TEA. NEED DONE ASAP:
– Answer either Question #1 or Question #2.
– Then, answer either Question #3 or Question #4.
– Your responses should be in essay format, double-spaced, and typed.
– There is no length limit, but try to complete each response within 45
minutes, as you have only a total of 95 minutes for the entire exam.
– Keep your responses concise and to the point, but make sure you
answer the EXACT question fully.
– Please feel free to use your notes and our textbooks.
– Return your responses to me by email, no later than
2:45 PM today.
– Good Luck!
[You MUST answer either Question #1 or Question #2]
Q1.In Platos The Republic, Socrates makes the argument that we cannot truly
be happy in our lives until we have learned the skill of “taking charge of
our minds.”Explain i) what Plato asserts about the structure and
functioning of our minds, ii) what Plato meant by “taking charge of
our minds,” and iii) why Plato’s advice is or is not relevant to your
Q2. Please describe and elaborate on how Classical Greek philosophy
fundamentally changed Man’s mental approach to life.
[You MUST answer either Question #3 or Question #4]
Q3.During the life of the Roman Empire, Jesus Christ was born and the new
faith of Christianity began to come into conflict with Rome.Explain and
discuss at least three (3) examples of how the principles of
Christianity and the Roman approach to life were in direct conflict.
Q4. One of the important themes of this course is: “History is not as remote as
you may think.”Does the Roman Empire serve as a good example
of that theme?If so, why?If not, why not?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."