Find and critique an article published during the last two years related to the Federal Reserve. DO NOT use an article or writing from our textbook “Economics for Managers 3rd Edition” or any textbook for this assignment.
Write your essay in standard essay form, using APA conventions.
Begin with an introduction that defines the subject of your critique and your point of view. Defend your point of view by raising specific issues or aspects concerning the argument.
· You will first need to identify and explain the author’s ideas. Include specific passages that support your description of the author’s point of view.
· Next, offer our own opinion. Explain what you think about the argument. Describe several points with which you agree or disagree.
· For each of the points you mention, include specific passages from the textbook (you may summarize, quote, or paraphrase) that provide evidence for your point of view.
· Conclude your critique by summarizing your argument and re-emphasizing your opinion.
· Your critique should be a total of 2-3 pages (double-spaced) long, not counting your title/cover and reference pages.
***Please make sure there’s NO PLAGIARISM***
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."