- In your previous communication challenge, you resolved a situation that became negative and was getting in the way of a team functioning.
In this challenge, youve been given a task by your leader, and you need to bring your team along, not only to get past the previous negative communication but to buy into whats needed to move forward.
To do that, you will think about what positive qualities support strong communication and effective teamwork. Youll need to decide what you want to advocate for. And then youll need the communication skills to bring others along on your plan. You will do that via video.
Innovation and change within organizations often require establishing not only a vision but specific agreements that a team can work within to be successful. You will get practice establishing just such a contract and communicating it in this assessment. You will use video as your means of communicating.
Based on the communications that you have received from your team depicted in Assessment 2, see attached it is clear that your team is struggling with effective team interaction and decision-making. Your examination of the communication surrounding your team members’ feelings about the upcoming meeting have left you concerned. You have resolved to reset the team members’ attitudes so they clearly understand your approach to future communication strategies.
After analyzing the situation, your plan is to briefly introduce items for your team to consider before the meeting via a posted 45 minute video.
- Explain three critical communication issues and challenges faced by the team, including communication issues to date.
- Describe an action or policy that you will introduce to improve communications and assure people are working with a unified purpose.
- Define your expectations, or contract, for ethical discourse in team communications.
- Provide a rationale that addresses the importance of the expectations or contract.
Record and submit a 45 minute video message using Kaltura that will be posted for all team members in which you address each aspect of the scenario.
Consider the following as rough guideposts for setting aside the time you need to do your work. You will want to adjust these as you learn more about your own pace and working style.
- Length: Approximately 2pages
- Content: Address all items defined in the scenario.
- Competencies Measured
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and scoring guide criteria:
- Competency 3: Analyze the interrelationships of communication within organizational systems.
- Explain critical communication issues and challenges faced by the team.
- Describe an action or policy that would improve communications and assure people are working with a unified purpose.
- Competency 4: Analyze the application of ethical principles in organizational communication.
- Define appropriate expectations for ethical discourse in team communications.
- Provide a rationale that addresses the importance of expectations for discourse.
- Competency 5: Communicate effectively and professionally.
- Organize content for ideas to flow logically with smooth transitions.
In your previous communication challenge, you resolved a situation that became negative and was getting in the way of a team functioning. In this challenge, youve been given a task by your leader, and you need to bring your team along, not only to get past the previous negative communication but to buy into whats needed to move forward.
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Eminence Papers only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Eminence Papers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Eminence Papers are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Eminence Papers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.