Create a Normalized Database from MySQL Data Model
- In a text/word file, write out the Model (i.e., relation schema) of your tables in the following format:
YourInitials_TABLE_NAME (Primary Key, other Elements, etc.) (if there is a foreign key, italicize it)
- You might want to add extra fields to make your database make more sense.
- Prefix each attribute (including PKs and FKs) with your initials (10 points will be deducted from your grade if without your initials prefixed for each table name and each attribute name).
- Create a MySQL Model of your tables using MySQL Workbench & be sure to include the relationships.
- Submit a text/word document (Relation Schema) and a database creation script (.sql) through Assignment link. Upload separately, not in a zip file.
- Name your word document LastName_FirstName_Assignment2_Schema.
- Name your .sql file LastName_FirstName_Assignment2_SQL.
For Extra Credit, add the data to the database as well.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."