I’m trying to learn for my Computer Science class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
PowerPoint presentation: 8–10 slides
As the Lead Security Analyst in your organization, you have been asked by the Chief Security Officer to prepare a presentation to introduce concepts, skills, and tools used by hackers to compromise systems. You should include information about the following:
- What is a hash, and how does it play a role with passwords?
- What are the locations of passwords in each of the following:
- Mac OSX
- What are the methods or permissions needed to view the passwords for all three operating systems?
- Describe the process of password cracking, and include a discussion about the following attacks:
- Brute force
- Rainbow tables
- Describe at least 3 tools used for password cracking; include at least 1 for Windows and 1 for UNIX/Linux.
Please add your file.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."