I’m stuck on a Writing question and need an explanation.
Week 6 – Assignment 6: Conduct an Evidence-Based Literature Review
As a scholar, researcher, and educational leader, you will be using NCU’s Library this week. Through conducting a literature review, you will be able to garner an enhanced perspective. Relationships between ideas and professional practice must be validated. Literature helps a researcher to identify these relationships and puts a chosen theme in greater context.
Reflect and identify a theme/topic that you wish to learn more about professionally. You could use the same one as previously identified in Week 3, or you can select a new one. As previously indicated in Week 3, ideas of themes/topics that may be of interest include summer learning opportunities for students, technology integration, professional development for educators, obesity prevention, redistricting attendance boundaries, suspension and expulsion alternatives, educational benefits of the arts in schools, and anti-bias education. Certainly, there are a multitude of topics, so don’t feel that you need to choose from this list. The most important thing is to select a relevant topic that is of interest to you. Once you have chosen your topic of interest, locate and select four journal articles, two e-books, two websites, and two dissertations (total of 10). For each of these, be sure to avoid selecting works that are merely a review of a multitude of previously conducted research. Develop an annotated bibliography for each selected work of approximately 150-250 words. For each work, your paragraph should cover the following points:
- The research problem, issue, or interest.
- The purpose or intent of the research.
- The research questions(s) or focus.
- The sample/participants and potential population.
- How data was collected.
- How the ethical treatment of the human subjects was ensured.
- How the data was analyzed.
- How researcher bias was reduced and objectivity and trustworthiness in the results were reinforced within the research framework.
- A brief reflection of the overall strengths and weaknesses of the reviewed research.Prior to each paragraph, cite the work using APA format.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference page
References: Include a minimum of 9 scholarly resources
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."