Moving Towards Contemporary Succession Management
The six fundamentals for shifting from the traditional replacement focused to the contemporary growth focused are found on page 468 of your textbook (in more depth):Handbook of Workplace Assessment – 10
by: Scott, John C.
- Coordinate succession management with business strategy.
- Define success holistically for all levels of leadership.
- Identify leadership potential with a focus on the ability to grow.
- Assess the characteristics that indicate readiness for leadership at higher levels.
- Propose a creative, risk-oriented approach to development.
- Recommend management accountability with teeth.
Think about your own organization or past company and identify how your organization looks at succession and what you would suggest to bring about these six fundamentals into alignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."