Interviewee: Puneet Freibot, CNO HCA Medical Center in Houston, Texas
- The leader’s background and experience
- The leader’s current role and scope of influence
- How does this leader define culture
- What are this leader’s thoughts and perspective on how important diversity and inclusion are in public health organizations
- Examples of diversity and inclusion efforts the leader has been a part of
Public Health Leader Interview Reflection Paper:
Once your interview with a public health leader is complete, it is time to reflect upon your learnings. Utilizing the template included below, share your reflections and learnings on your interview experience including:
- What insight did you gain from this learning experience?
- How is your perspective on diversity and inclusion the same or different from this leader’s?
- What (if anything) interests you about this leaders’ current role or past experiences?
- How is this leader impacting diversity and inclusion efforts in the current or past roles?
- Do you agree with their diversity and inclusion efforts?
- How is this leader practicing or influencing cultural awareness?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."