I need an explanation for this Health & Medical question to help me study.
Go to the Lab Report Forum in the discussion board and:
- Post your results from the lab “Determine Energy Expenditure: Treadmill Walking/Running”. (2 points)
- Using 2 other classmates postings from the forum, calculate the VO2, METs, and kCal.(2 points)
- Explain the principles of overload, specificity, and reversibility. Provide a specific example of how you could improve your lab results utilizing each of these principles. (6 points)
- Describe specific adaptations that are likely to occur if you train yourself aerobically to improve your lab results. Consider mitochondria, fat metabolism, muscle fiber, the cardiovascular system, and the pulmonary system (5 points)
- Include the following in your post: subject weight, mph and percentage grade (i.e. 5%, 7%).
- Note if the subject was walking or running.
- Do not post your calculations, only the data.
On this page: (Use Level 1 Writing Guidelines)
Type your name in the upper-right corner of this page next to Last Name
Save your file as a Word document (.docx).
Include the term Report and your First Name when saving your file. Example: Report_David.docx
Upload your completed document using the Browse button, and then click the Submit button.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."