* Research Paper Proposal
Think about what topic, text, or event, person, or place (orwhatever) you wish to research for your final paper or presentation andprovide the following items inside your research proposal:
1. A rudimentary thesis statement (this will appear in your final paper or presentation in some form).
2. At least 200 words (2 or 3 written paragraphs). Include yourmethodology or research plan.
3. Provide at least 2 sources that you may use in your research(these sources will go into your annotated bibliography). Include both full citations in your submissionmaterials.
* Annotated Bibliography
Anannotated (with notes) bibliography (book list) is simply a list ofsources a scholar has read or used during and for a larger researchpaper or project. Your annotated bibliography is a list of all thesources that you have read in your research for your upcoming ResearchPaper or Presentation. It includes sources that you intend to use, that you may use, and that you will not use at all. You need to use 5 sources minimum, but you may add as many as you wish.
- MLA or APA citation (must match the research papers formatting style)
- Single spaced
- 1 paragraph per entry
- At least 5 entries
- Use the handouts and mini lecture to help build your annotated bibliography
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."