Answer these questions, at least a paragraph to each questions please.
- Why do you think that so many companies today have embraced team-based cultures? Also, in the U.S. we have an individualistic culture, yet many companies have a team-based culture. Please explain this apparent paradox.
- Do you believe that a company’s focus on corporate social responsibility will lead to improved financial performance or is the opposite the case? Discuss.
- What do you see in the Classical Perspective of Management of the early 20th Century that is still applicable to management practices today? Why do you think this is so?
- Compare and contrast the Transformational and Transactional Leadership approaches. Do you feel that one or the other is better in today’s world? If so, why? Also, is one or the other leadership approaches better under various circumstances? If so, please explain your rationale.
- What is the underlying assumption supporting the Hersey and Blanchard Situational Model of Leadership? Please explain the model and how you can see applying it in various leadership situations you may face in your professional life.
- Please explain the difference between Content Perspectives and Process Perspectives on motivation, and give one example of one of the theories in each of the two categories. In your answer also explain why you think that the two theories you selected are important in today’s world.
- We learned that the basic functions of management are Planning, Organizing, Leading, and Controlling. Explain what managers do in each of these fundamental functions. In your answer also explain how managers may change their approaches given the changes that the coronavirus pandemic is bringing to the way we have to accomplish work today, and what may become the “new normal.”
- Explain the fundamental role of communications to successful management and leadership. What are some of the important ways that organizations and managers can enhance communications?
- What was one of the most important things you learned about leadership and management during this course? How do you see applying one or more lessons you learned in the course that will make you a better manager and enhance your professional career?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."