- The particle size of municipal solid waste (MSW) is best described by a distribution of particle sizes. Referring to Figure 4-12 (p. 145):
- List the waste categories that have a larger particle size than the composite curve.
- List the waste categories that have a smaller particle size than the composite curve.
- As the blades on the shredder unit begin to wear, will the particle size of the composite curve be shifted towards larger or smaller particles? Explain how you came to your answer.
- Looking at Table 4-3 (p. 148), will Houston, TX, or Wilmington, DE, have a coarser particle size distribution? Explain how you came to this determination using best practices in solid waste management. (Your total response for all parts of this question should be at least 200 words.)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."