- CLO #1: Examine ethical values and principles inherent in healthcare.
- CLO #2: Appraise legal requirements for healthcare organizations.
- Take both the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Ethics Self Assessment and the Project Management Institute (PMI) Ethics Self-Assessment.
- Watch the MindTools video on Values.
- Watch the videos Kant & Categorical Imperatives: Crash Course Philosophy #35 and Utilitarianism: Crash Course Philosophy #36.
- Compare and contrast these assessment methods and models.
- Using information from your reading materials, create one assessment that could be used for hiring healthcare leaders.
Write a memo to the Head of Human Resources suggesting the addition of an Ethics Self Assessment to the hiring process. Be sure to include a thorough benchmarking of the existing tools on the market. Create your own mockup of an ethics assessment that could be used by your organization. What are some of the challenges involved in creating an ethics assessment? What strategies did you incorporate? Your memo should be detailed and persuasive.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."