The Key Assignment for this term is to prepare a case study analysis that focuses on the effects of business decisions and leadership with respect to business performance in the U.S. markets as well as potential expansion and growth in global markets.
Preparing a Situational Analysis of the Selected Case Study Company
Continue the case study of your selected company. Write a 7501,000-word paper and address the following items, including Porters five Cs analysis (i.e., customers, competitors, company, collaborators, and climate):
- Describe the customers (current and potential).
- Identify the product(s) and distribution systems.
- Prepare an internal (controllable factors) and external (noncontrollable factors) environmental scan.
- Analyze the competitive advantages.
- Prepare a list of 35 opportunities for improvement using the SWOT process.
Use 58 additional sources. Use APA style (double-spaced, use of headings, correct citations, and sourcing).
Read the following open-source article, which discusses the evaluation of organizational effectiveness:
Read the following articles from the CTU Library to help inform your paper:
- Parnell, J. A., Carraher, S., & Holt, K. (2002). Participative management’s influence on effective strategic diffusion. Journal of Business Strategies, 19(2), 162186. Retrieved from https://proxy.cecybrary.com/login?url=https://search-proquest-com.proxy.cecybrary.com/docview/204413701?accountid=144789
- Porter, M. E. (2008). The five competitive forces that shape strategy. Harvard Business Review, 86(1), 7893. Retrieved from https://search-proquest-com.proxy.cecybrary.com/abicomplete/docview/227792464/6CF9A9688E3B42A4PQ/1?accountid=45927
Martz, W. A. (2008, August). Evaluating organization effectiveness. Retrieved from https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi…
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."