Following guidelines are to be strictly followed while completing and submitting the Assignment-3 (MGT-323):
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder on or before 30-11-2019.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Studentsare advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may bereduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information onthe cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoidplagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from studentsor other resources without proper referencing will result in ZEROmarks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- All students are encouraged to use their own word.
- Assignment -3 should be submitted on or before the end of Week-13 in Black Board only.
- This assignment is an individual assignment.
- Citing of references is also necessary in APA style.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."