I’m working on a writing question and need support to help me study.
Your essay should contain the following:
- an introduction with a thesis statement that makes a debatable claim in answer to the prompt
- body paragraphs focusing on one idea each, with topic sentences and evidence from the story. Your essay should contain at least three quotations from the story, followed with your analysis
- enough plot details to support your thesis; however, you should avoid a full plot summary–assume your audience has also read the story
- a conclusion discussing the significance of your analysis
- MLA in-text citations and an MLA Works Cited page listing the citation for the story you discussed. Secondary sources are not required for this assignment, but if you do take ideas or words from elsewhere, you must cite them.. Online study guides such as Sparknotes and Shmoop are not acceptable sources for college-level papers, and any paper using these sources will not receive higher than a grade of C. If you do choose to consult and cite a secondary source, remember that most of the ideas in the essay should still be your own.
Please use MLA formatting (12 pt. font, Times New Roman, double-spaced, MLA header) throughout. This essay should be 2-3 pages long.
Story: Cathedral by Raven Carver
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."