Marketing Plan Part 2B – Google Forms survey results and target segments
- Make sure you have 10 or more responses for your survey questionnaire from Part 2A.
- Pick 5 questions (received most responses, answers make sense, etc). Download the for the assignment. MUST USE THE TEMPLATE. If you do not have Microsoft Word, upload template to GoogleDocs then download as PDF after completion. Submit the completed PDF to assignment.
- Summarize your result for each of the 5 questions you have selected (e.g., “6 out of 10 respondents indicated that they eat snack foods at least 3 times a week”, “3 out of 10 respondents indicated that they would spend no more than $10”, “7 out of 10 only purchase organic healthy snacks”, etc.).
- Insert your screenshot for that particular question. Make sure you list 1 question, screenshot, then the next question, screenshot, and so on.
- What are the implications? Does this support or change your business idea you had in Part 1?
Please refer to the Written Assignment Guidelines for formatting, submission procedure, and cutoff % for Turnitin plagiarism check. Read this You must UPLOAD the file by scrolling to the bottom of this screen and click to upload; do not email, message, or copy into comment field. DO NOT submit GoogleDocs URL link. Do not log into turnitin.com directly. Please contact Canvas tech support if you cannot upload after you read the upload instructions. Your turnitin plagiarism score should ideally be zero. Papers with greater than 25% plagiarism check will receive zero grade.
Your points earned for this assignment will be based on a grading rubric. Click on “Grades” on left and then click on the name of the assignment. There will be a “Show Rubric” button at the top right corner of the page to see the grading rubric.
***IMPORTANT: Please double check you have submitted the correct file. Far too many students in the past quarters claimed they had submitted the wrong file and asked to submit another file late without penalty. To be fair to everyone in the class, no allowance will be made.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."