Q-1 Reflection and Discussion FOR following chapters in 1.5 page apa
Chapter 13: Progress and Performance Measurement and Evaluation
Chapter 14: Project Closure
Chapter 15: International Projects
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Why is it important for project managers to resist changes to the project baseline? Under what conditions would a project manager make changes to a baseline? When would a project manager not allow changes to a baseline?
- Imagine you are conducting a review of the International Space Station project. Research press coverage and the Internet to collect information on the status of the project. What are the successes and failures to date? What forecasts would you make about the completion of the project, and why? What recommendations would you make to top management of the program, and why?
- Use an Internet search engine to find the most recent International Corruptions Perceptions Index (CPI) released by the Berlin-based organization Transparency International.
- Check your predictions with the Index.
- How well did you do? What countries surprised you? Why?
Read the Case “Introducing Scrum at P2P – PART A & PART B” at the end of the chapter 16 and response to the following questions: ( PAGE #599) 2 page APA
- How well is Scrum working?
- What are the issues confronting the Big Foot project?
- Assume you are Kendra. What would you want to say at the retrospective? How would you say it?
- What improvements or changes need to be made?
- How would you assess P2P’s effort at introducing Scrum
- What challenges does an organization face when adopting an Agile approach like Scrum?
- What could P2P have done to enhance success?
Q-3 The assignment should be within 950 – 1000 words, and in APA format (including Times New Roman with font size 12 and double spaced, in-text citation, reference list, etc)
Research Project ON (Critical success factors in software projects)
Out of the sixteen (16) chapters in your text, select any FIVE (5) components (or chapters) of the text that are applicable to the journal, hence relating to the critical success factors identified in the journal. Critique the journal based on those FIVE (5) components, using your text and any other resource as a reference.
For each selected component, specify whether you agree with the author or not, and provide your rationale accordingly.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."