- Must show proof of factual knowledge of the under-represented group in the Arabic-speaking country or Arabic-speaking immigrants in the United States, as well as reflection on cultural contributions, experiences, values, struggles, or the history of this group. Thus, it will require thorough preparation (e.g. interviews, research data, or a combination of both).
- Should be organized, with a logical sequence of ideas, well-structured paragraphs, varied sentence structure and appropriate level of language, a variety of vocabulary appropriate to the subject, and flawless grammar and spelling.
- Should communicate ideas clearly and concisely with cultural sensitivity and provide thorough and relevant supporting evidence. Cultural sensitivity means being aware that cultural differences and similarities exist and have an effect on values, learning and behavior.
- Should demonstrate a thoughtful description of an issue related to a category of diversity (such as gender, language, race, class, etc.).
- Should contain one inserted object, image, or graph, for example. The inserted object should be relevant to the content of the essay and should be placed thoughtfully within the essay.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."