Upload as a word or PDF document your final draft.
Write a 4-5 page essayin MLA format (at least 4 scholarly sources). Using one of the attachedpoems, identify a theme from which you can write a paper. You will notbe writing nor analyzing the poem. The poem is only to be used togenerate a topic.
Your paper should include all of the following elements:
- Explanation of issues:Issue/problem to be considered critically is stated clearly anddescribed comprehensively, delivering all relevant information necessaryfor full understanding.
- Evidence:Information is taken from source(s) with enoughinterpretation/evaluation to develop a comprehensive analysis orsynthesis. Viewpoints of experts are questioned thoroughly.
- Position: Specific position is imaginative, taking into account the complexities of an issue. (This means that you have written a sophisticated thesis.) Limits of position are acknowledged. Others’ points of view are synthesized within position (Basically, these two things are the discussion of the opposing view and rebuttal.)
- Conclusions and related outcomes: (Other terms might be “implications and consequences”)Conclusions and related outcomes are logical and reflect student’sinformed evaluation and ability to place evidence and perspectivesdiscussed in priority order.
Additionally, your essay will earn the highest points in the component area of written communication if it meets the following criteria.
- Context of and Purpose for Writing: Demonstrate a thorough understanding of context, audience, and purpose of a proposal essay.
- Content Development: Use appropriate, relevant, and compelling content to illustrate mastery of a proposal essay.
- Genre and Disciplinary Conventions: Properly format and organize the essay in MLA style.
- Sources and Evidence: Incorporate at least two citations in each paragraph from at least two library database sources.
- Control of Syntax and Mechanics: Use graceful language that skillfully communicates meaning to readers with clarity and fluency, making almost no errors.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."