You will produce 4 papers and a final paper related to your area of concentration. Your papers must reflect master’s level writing. You can expect the 4 papers and the final paper to require a minimum of 150-clock hours of work for completion. Cognitive tasks must be specifically designed to relate directly to your professional work assignments, or my approval. The papers should be of sufficient depth to deal completely with the issue.
Minimum length is 8 pages with a maximum of 10 pages for each of the 4 papers, and 12-15 written pages for the final paper, excluding tables, graphs, and appendixes.
Papers 1-4 follow the same issue or organization or problem.
- Paper 1 applies content and theory from MSA 601 to an issue/problem/research related to the students concentration.
- Paper 2 applies content and theory from MSA 604 to the same issue/problem/research developed in paper 1 and is related to the students concentration.
- Paper 3 applies content and theory from MSA 603 to the same issue/problem/research developed in papers 1 and 2 and is related to the students concentration
- Paper 4 applies content and theory from MSA 602 to the same issue/problem/research developed in papers 1-3 and is related to the students concentration.
- The final paper draws conclusions and makes recommendations based on the insights discovered in papers 1-4.
Each of the 5 papers must include the following:
- Title Page. The title should be descriptive and suggest the papers purpose
- Table of Contents
- Contain an introduction, body of paper, and conclusion.
- Appendices (if applicable):
- Reference List (every citation, in the Text, must be correctly listed in the Reference List) The References in the back of this Syllabus are in correct A.P.A. Format! There must be 6 to 10 scholarly references per paper.
- If you have more than one Table, a List of Tables Page follows the Table of Contents
- If you have more than one Figure, a List of Figures Page follows the Table of Contents or the List of Tables Page (if there is a List of Tables Page).
Students must follow the most recent edition of the A.P.A. Publication Manual, when submitting the papers required for this course.
- a. Blank page
- b. Executive Summary
- c. Title Page
- d. Table of Contents
- e. List of Tables (optional)
- f. List of Figures (optional)
- g. The Text
- h. References
use google scholar to access cmu source doc
see attached documents for my proposal and rubric
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."