MT297-5: Use small group management strategies to achieve group and organizational goals.
You began this assignment in Unit 9 creating a 23-page paper.
- Now you will create a minimum 10-slide PowerPoint presentation version of your paper and add audio narration to the slides, including an audio transcript at the end or added as notes below the slides.
Assignment: High Performing Teams Training
You have been tasked with creating a training program to help executive management develop fully functional virtual teams around North America (Mexico, U.S., and Canada) that will either (1) develop new products, (2) be tasked with regional distribution services, or (3) be in charge of regional marketing; this your choice.
The name of the training program is titled The Dream Team.
You are going to create a virtual team training session and you will choose the reason for the teams development through the training program from the three possibilities provided above. Then address the following checklist items:
Checklist: Dream Team Presentation
- You will describe the overall training program to train 20 teams of 5 for the reason you chose from the three choices provided.
- Use the Training Steps (from your reading) to create an agenda that will include the vital content you deem necessary to manage and develop collaborative high performing teams for the purpose you selected from the three possibilities.
- Make sure to address the needed team building process steps.
- How will these teams manage themselves?
- What skills will these high performing team members need to direct themselves?
- What skills will be needed and what practices will need to be implemented by the external leaders of these high performing teams?
Access the Unit 10 Assignment grading rubric.
- Your minimum 10-slide PowerPoint presentation of the paper using three (3) to four (4) bulleted points per slide with audio and your audio transcript included at the end of the presentation (or as notes below each slide). Add an additional title and references slide.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."