Step 1: Read and Evaluate this article:
Step 2: Choose one prompt to respond to:
A. How does Cofer broaden the argument from her personal experience to larger concerns, including other stereotypes or stereo types of other communities? Does that weaken her argument or make it more effective? Argue. Explain your views with evidence and rhetorical analysis.
B. Evaluate the sections of the essay that refer to personal experience. Does Cofer’s use of personal experience weaken her argument or make it more effective? Would the essay be more effective with less — or more— personal experience? Argue. Explain your views with evidence and rhetorical analysis.
Step 3: Write your essay
You will have 2 hours once you begin to complete an essay of 600 words about the literature essay.
Here are the essay components I expect you to have mastered and should be able to display in your literary analysis:
- Thesis Statements and Map of Points using rhetorical strategies
- Effective rhetorical analysis argument of the literature
- Topic Sentences supporting the thesis
- Integrating Quotes to support your own ideas
- Providing Concrete Analysis
- Transitions within the paragraph
- Idea Transitions between paragraphs
- Effective Conclusion
- MLA Reference Page
- MLA Cover Page
- MLA quote citations
- MLA formatting
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."