PROBLEM: More research should be done purposely to heighten understanding of the implications of servant leadership on education at the primary and secondary levels.
The purpose of this qualitative phenomenological study is to determine the impact of servant leadership on culture and climate in schools.
Your assignment is to construct an introduction and background to your topic. Follow this outline to address required components:
- Include an introduction heading
- Begin by briefly describing your topic to establish the main ideas and context.
- Next, orient the reader to the basic concepts about your topic presented in the problem and purpose statements.
- Next, describe the facts and relevant context as a foundation leading to the study problem and purpose. Focusing on your area of research interest, briefly laying the groundwork for what has been done in the area and why the area is of important social or practical concern, or of theoretical interest.
- Last, present an overview explaining why this research topic is currently of interest.
- Include appropriate, recent, and scholarly sources to support each assertion.
Support your assignment with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 4 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic.
Black, G. L. (2010). Correlational Analysis ofServant Leadership and School Climate. Catholic Education: A Journal ofInquiry and Practice, 13(4), 437–466.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."