Dropbox Special Access: Week 1 – Assignment: Evaluate the Price of Unethical Behavior – Availability Ends
Dec 8, 2019 11:59 PM
MGT-7019 v4: Ethics in Business (0205954095)
Just as with Volkswagen, there are many examples of unethical business actions over the past few decades that have made headlines. It is important to understand unethical practices to make ethical business decisions.
Your task this week is to prepare a timeline to document and evaluate a recent business case of unethical behavior with which you are familiar. You may create your timeline using Word or another program that would allow you to create a visually appealing format such as an infographic. Begin by researching the case to learn the history of the company or companies involved, dates of operation, and how these unethical behaviors were discovered.
Be sure to include the following in your timeline:
- Introduce the historical scenario surrounding your selected case. Include any available dates.
- Explain how these unethical behaviors occurred for as long as they did. Include any conflicting objectives you discovered among involved business leaders.
- Evaluate the outcome of events, including relations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Determine if the punishment was justified.
- Explain why it may be difficult for business professionals to identify ethical breaches that they committed.
Support your timeline with a minimum of three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 2-3 page timeline, not including the reference page. Your references can be included within the timeline or submitted in a separate Word document.
Your timeline should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards where appropriate. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
Upload your document, and then click the Submit to Dropbox button.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."